Saturday, August 15, 2009

More sunsets

I seem to take more pictures of sunsets than anything else. I have never lived in a place before where beautiful sunsets are the norm not the unusual. Here are the best of the best I took last night. For a novel evenings bike ride, I did not get strinkled on, rained on, or dumped on. I expect during this rainy season to get wet regularly.
There is also thunder in those clouds now. This evening I got half way across the parking lot when a loud thunder clap rumbled. I turned around. That was my ride this evening. As you can see it's still raining out. I needed bottled water and took two 3 gallons bottles to the water store (the untreated local water can be drunk but it tastes awful). I got about as wet as the water in the bottles. The benefits of the rainy season are that everything turns green, green, green. This picture is out back of my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment