Friday, April 10, 2009

PIBC Days

I had heard and seen pictures about PIBC Days. This is a weekend to celebrate the founding of PIBC. The students and staff are split into 3 teams -- this year Love, Faith, and Purity. Each team was responsible for the evening programs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. During the days there were fun and games.

There was basketball, volleyball, sprinting and other games.

Friday afternoon started with men's basketball with women's volleyball later. On Friday evening the Purity team was in charge of the evening program.

A skit with a message.

On Saturday there were 50 and 100 meter dashes. I almost got run over taking this clip.



I actually took part in the 50m Dash for faculty and staff. As I chugged along in last place, this picture was taken for me. I did make it to the finish line quite some time after the pack!!!!!
I was part of the Love (Agape) team which was in charge of the Satruday night program. And Faith team was in charge of the Sunday evening program. The Faith team put on a skit that was so funny! In fact, all 3 teams did.

No comments:

Post a Comment