Friday, April 10, 2009

Parking Lot Cat

I have been feeding a cat that lives in our parking lot. Obviously he/she had a home at some point because I was able to pick him/her up within 5 minutes of getting close enough to touch. Skin and bones. Must have been abandoned. I have been feeding him kitten food because it has more protein and he has started to gain weight.

I have been feeding him kitten food because it has more protein and he has started to gain weight. I believe it is a fixed male. There is a lot of Siamese in the local cat population. He has the blue eyes and markings in the right place but the markings are of a tiger. He also has the Siamese voice.

It is interesting that the dog population has a lot of Corgie in it. There are a lot of short legged dogs running around. Rather comical to see what looks like a german shepherd with short legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment